- Sign up by clicking the “Sign Up” or “Register” button at the top right of any page
- Choose a username and password
- Answer a few questions about yourself
- You will receive an email to validate your email address
- Return to the website and sign in
- It promotes accountability and encourages people to provide more thoughtful responses.
- We can ensure that a broader set of backgrounds and perspectives are represented in the feedback we receive. This is critical to our decision-making process.
- You’ll receive important updates and information about new ways to participate in the planning process.
What is a Strategic Plan?
The City of Naperville is developing a Strategic Plan that will prioritize the City’s programs, services, and initiatives over the next three years. The Strategic Plan will include the community’s vision and goals, and the action items necessary to achieving them.
How do I submit my feedback?
You can submit your feedback by participating in a variety of online tools, including surveys, quick polls, and discussion forums.
To participate for the first time:
Why should I register?
We ask you to register to the platform for a few reasons:
Is my privacy protected?
Why is Naperville engaging residents online?
Traditionally, the City of Naperville has engaged the community in face-to-face activities such as workshops, meetings, and open houses. Due to COVID-19 and social distancing measures, opportunities for in-person engagement are limited. Online engagement gives Naperville residents the opportunity to provide input at your own pace. This platform provides a quick, safe, and convenient way to share your thoughts and ideas on various topics that impact our community.
What happens to my feedback?
Your ideas and feedback will help shape the community’s vision and goals and help the City of Naperville respond. Our team will gather and analyze all feedback and develop reports for City staff and elected and appointed officials to consider during the development of the Strategic Plan.
Who can I contact about the Naperville Strategic Plan?
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the City’s public outreach liaison, Gabby Danback, firstname.lastname@example.org.